Before you begin, please prepare the following:
- high quality scan/s of your original native secondary school leaving certificate/ high school diploma - front and back
- high quality scan/s of your original official transcript of grades (if applicable) - front and back
- high quality scan of the grading scale stamped and signed by your school or other authorized body (in case the scale is not shown on your secondary school leaving certificate or transcript)
- high quality scan of your of original eligibility declaration (if applicable)
- high quality scan/s of your of original sworn translations of your certificate, grading scale, eligibility declaration and transcript (if issued in other language than Polish or English)
- high quality scan of the English language proficiency certificate (list of English proficiency certificates)
- high quality scan of your of your passport or EU National ID Card (Polish candidates upload a scan of their ID card)
- high quality scan of your proof of payment of 85 PLN (registration fee; non-refundable)
- high quality scan of your passport photo (please see Profile photo requirements section for more)
Please, do not upload non-required files such as: motivation letters, recommendation letters, work experience certificates, other irrelevant certificates (f. ex. completed piano classes) as they will not be taken under consideration.
Furthermore, please be aware that in case the scans you upload are low quality, illegible, etc. and you upload them shortly before the deadline, you risk having your application denied!
I - Choose a program of studies you would like to follow.
We offer 2 programs in English language:
and 1 in English-German combination of languages:
- 6-year MD Asklepios Program (medicine)
You may apply to both programs in English but you may NOT apply to English Program and Asklepios Program at the same time.
II - When you are ready with your choice, click "Apply" button.
III - Fill in the application (all mandatory fields must be filled and all required files uploaded).
You may save your application at any point and resume it later but you will not be allowed to submit it unless all data and files were provided as required.
IV - Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Admissions Office staff whether all files and data are in order.
If your application has some flaws (i.e. missing scans), you will receive a status Other prompting you to amend your application. You have time to do it until the deadline expires and until you do so, your application will not be further processed.
If your application has all data in the application form filled in and all scans are in order then you may receive a status:
- Positive feedback (a positive status entitling you to be placed on the rank list)
- Failed (a negative status meaning that your education does not meet our criteria)
NB: Even if you receive a Failed feedback you may re-open your application and update it (but only with relevant documents and only within the registration period). If you have no other documents which prove your education or show better grades than the ones you have already uploaded, then regretfully your status will remain unchanged and you will not be placed on the rank list.
V - Rank placement (applies to those who received a Feedback status)
How is ranklist formed?
- your final grades from the subjects required will be entered by the Admissions Office staff and the average calculated. Depending on your final average you will be assigned a rank number (#1 being the highest)
- rank number is not static (meaning it changes over the course of time depending on the number and the quality of other candidate you compete with); for instance: you may be assigned #37 when you submit your application but few hours/ days later a better candidate applies and his/ her grades place him/her above you and thus your rank number gets lower. It may ofcourse work the other way round as well, your rank number may go up in case someone resigns or your grades earned you a really solid average to keep you on top
- rank list is naturally formed and filled as the new candidates apply so therefore is very dynamic. You will not be notified about every single rank placement change but you have 24/7 access to your account so you can look it up (and you are advised to look it up on a regular basis)
How do I know if I have chances of being admitted?
- rank list is divided into 2 "categories" - those placed on top (within the seats limit) are most likely to be admitted
- those placed below are wait-listed (candidates who may be admitted in case those who were offered an admission resign); wait-listed candidates can be offered a conditional enrollment only within university's limits. University may but is not obliged to send an enrollment offer to any candidate from the waiting-list
What are the seats limits for individual programs?
- 6-year MD English Program - 105 seats
- 5-year DMD English Program - 30 seats
- 6-year MD Asklepios Program - 35 seats
VI - End of registration period:
- 6-year MD English Program - from 01 May 2019 to 20 July 2019
- 5-year DMD English Program - from 01 May 2019 to 20 July 2019
- 6-year MD Asklepios Program - from 01 May 2019 to 30 August 2019
Once the registration period is closed no candidate will be allowed to submit new application but those who successfully registered retain access to their account.
End of registration period leads to another step of the recruitment - STEP 2.