I - Granting Conditional enrollment
All candidates who were placed on top of the rank list within the limit, i.e. their rank number does not fall below the max. seats limit (please see STEP 1 for limit breakdown), are offered an admission. Once the registration period closes, above-mentioned candidates have their statuses changed to Conditionally Enrolled and sent a notification prompting them to confirm their places within 7 days.
II - How to become successfully enrolled
Once the registration period closes, and you are the lucky one to receive a conditional enrollment offer, it is now the time to deliver all required documents (which are published on our website) within 30 calendar days assigned to the candidate by the Recruitment Committee.
Please note that all documents must be delivered as hard-copies in a required form as specified (certified copy, photocopy, Apostillised/ legalised) so please do not e-mail or upload them.
* You are allowed to upload a file or e-mail us a scan of any document in case you would like us to confirm whether the document you have prepared (for instance if it is properly Apostillised) is acceptable before you send it. This feature is allowed for feedback only so please do not treat it as the means of submitting your documents.
III - Responding to poll (new tasks awaiting)
All candidates who were notified about their status change to Conditionally enrolled are required to respond to the poll questions (under the tab "Tasks").
- one question concerns Orientation week participation (a non-obligatory but strongly advised 1-week preparatory course in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Polish)) - PLEASE NOTE that on-line Pre-courses are obligatory
- one question concerns whether you would like to stay in PMU Dormitory for the duration of pre-courses (additional fees apply payable directly at the Dorm)
- if you reply YES to integration trip you will be asked about your food preferences (vegetarian preference or regular/ meat preference)
Replies are time-sensitive so please answer all poll questions in one go.
IV - Awarding Certification of Enrollment and enrollment decision or conditional enrollment decision
Each candidate who delivered all required documents in full and on time will be awarded the Certification of Enrollment which will be sent in a digital form (such form is normally sufficient for loan companies to grant loans in candidates respective home countries). In case you are a visa-seeker or your situation require you to receive this document in a paper form, please contact Admissions Office (email@example.com). We will provide you with your Certificate as soon as we can.
Additionally to the Certification of Enrollment you will receive in a paper form a decision stating your admission. Depending on your secondary school leaving certificate/ high school diploma origin, you will be either enrolled on a regular basis or conditionally enrolled and given one semester to fulfill the condition.
Conditional enrollment usually applies to:
- candidates whose secondary school leaving certificate/ high school diploma is subject to recognition by Education Office [Kuratorium Oświaty] in Poland
- candidates whose secondary school leaving certificate/ high school diploma normally takes about 2-6 months to be issued (for instance: A-levels, Irish Leaving Certificate, IB diploma)
Conditional enrollment does not apply to:
- candidates who failed to secure their English proficiency certificates in advance
- candidates who did not undergo required medical tests in advance
- candidates who did not Apostillise/ legalise their secondary school leaving certificates/ high school diplomas in advance
*Candidates who fail to deliver required documents on time will have their offers of admission withdrawn. Please note that PMU does not and will not take responsibility for delays caused by courier or postal services. Furthermore, please note that the delivery time is understood as the date when the documents physically reach our office, NOT the date when the documents are couriered or posted.
Documents may be delivered by post, courier, in person or by an authorized third party.
If you would like to deliver them in person, please note our office closes at 15:00.